Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Visit my own blog

10.3.06 (Friday)
My 1st visit to Ddy Office and my own blog:

That day, Ddy OT again!
so around 9pm we went to Ddy Office to fetch him home,
usually we wait for him downstair,
but that day Ddy still need to "settle" somethings,
so we went to his office & wait for him.
I met Sabrina JieJie there, she was pretty & nice,
*Hope can meet her again + some sweet will be nicer!

Since nothing to do,
so Ddy let me use Uncle Lau's(Ddy colleague) computer,
*Thanks Uncle Lau & sorry that I accidently quit your software:p
It was my I visited to my own BLOG!
It was so amazing;
I can see myself, NingNing, KWen & Joelle in there,
can update their status shortly.

I hope Ddy can work late more....
so I can go to his office again!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ryan,

Hope to see you again too! =)
What sweets do you want? But then you can only see me when your Daddy works late wor, you don't kesian your Daddy? :D

You be good boy and I will buy you sweets ok! Take good care of yourself.

Sabrina jie-jie :D

Wai Kai Wen said...

Wow!! You are so lucky got chance to surf net.

My daddy & mommy don't allow me to touch their PC, they don't want me to expose to radiation.

Hey! Did you surf my latest post ?!

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Yup! but only that day lo...
that was my 1st & last time surf net le :(

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Thanks Sabrina JieJie,
What 2 do, that's my only way to visit his office again, so have to sacrifice Ddy lo.. :p

荦怡 said...

表哥你懂得使用电脑啦?
犀利哩!

blurblur said...

Hi Ryan, thanks for visiting my blog! :)

Wah..you so clever, know how to surf the net already ah?? me still have trouble fumbling with the mouse..

I like to eat sweets also leh..hehe..

damien

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Thanks Damien!So happy to hear from you.

Actually you all were being deceived by my acting, I still don't know how to control the mouse also la....

When you come to KL I sure buy some sweets for you, ok?

jazzmint said...

hello ryan, so young oredi blogging eh :).

thanks for dropping by faythe's blog