Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Holiday Fun......@ home

Now is school holiday (from 13.03.06 - 19.03.06),
my beloved parent afraid I might too "free" @ home,
so they decided to fill my time with
Play-Doh

It is non-toxic, non-staining, and safe for children,
it was designed to encourage open-ended creativity
and imaginative Free Play.



so far I can made : mee, pizza, flower, burger, biscuit, ball-ball...
now I am trying to create some "ART" with my imagination.
so
all the fans and admirer
Don't Miss It! "Ryan Art Planet" membership
will open for register soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

see that? everything he involve is art.

now i collect money for his piano session already.$$$

Every sen count for art. haha

Anonymous said...

but Ddy :
Remember "ARTIST always suffer from HUNGRY"

*we're a example for that!

Wai Kai Wen said...

I'm neither your fan nor admirer can I still join the membership ?
Actually I just want to borrow your play-doh lah.
I like to make a F1 car for Daddy.

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

sorry KWen, you need to pay for the membership fees 1st, then I'll consider to rent you some...