Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, March 24, 2006

Too young? Too "Kiasu"?

We struggle quite long time before send him to Kindergarten, lots of "Negative Advise" always "Fighting" with our will. They said : " I was too Young for schooling, you will make him "repugnant" toward schooling." "Don't be so Kiasu la...let them relax 1st la..", "So pity, schooling too early"...........Luckily, we still persist in our will, we decided to sent him to Kindergarten this year!
After 3 months of schooling,
we can discovered that "He's really improved a lot":
  • He become more independent - want to do some chore himself
  • More bold - can performs infront of stranger
  • Can write and control his hand better (in write and draw)
  • Managed to mix with others childs
    (most worry part, cause he don't have sibling)
  • Can express himself better - he will told us his "happening" at night. (mmy : I love to listen to his "speech", he always got "story" to tell...)
We're rejoice that our decision are right!

5 comments:

凯雯,凯馨 said...

Ya, Ryan's improvements has already justified daddy / mommy's decision is right!

荦怡 said...

我也喜欢上学哩!

Mescrap said...

让孩子受教育是很好的。没有所谓的kiasu。
我也目睹Ryan在短短的时间内,已有那么好的成绩。做父母的你们应该欣慰自己所做的决定吧!
Happy Parenting

Tracy said...

Destinee jeh jeh said:
Oh dear, oh dear, my mommy has yet to send me to school yet. I heard dat she'll be sending me when I'm 5 years old.

My mommy's a very 'kiasi' type of person. She's scared dat I won't be able to mix around, scared dat I won't be taken good care of, scared dat I will be bullied by other 'big' kor kors and jeh jehs, scared dat I won't be able take good care of myself, scared of this and dat. Aiyo, what am I going to do?

I'm going to tell her what u've learnt and capable of doing, maybe dat will change her mind.

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Destiness Jeh2, I think you can do better can me, because I can't even "shi-shi" myself before school..;p

Mmy : all mmy will be very worried before sent them to school, me too. But you'll see they improvement very soon, especially when you discover that they can handle lots of "things" by themself.. Tracy, why not just let them try 1st..