Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, March 20, 2006

Swim@KLCC Park

Last Friday(17.3.06), my Ddy & Mmy on leave. (because YehYeh & MahMah went to Spore) They decided to bring me to KLCC Park. Last time when we stay at Cheras we like to "swim" there, but since moved to Subang, it has been quite long time not being there.

Let me show you the Actual Swimming technique



Actually I discover that we don't need go to KLCC Aquarium,
because we can find all kinds of "creatures" there! See I found them...


4 comments:

荦怡 said...

表哥游泳怎么是倒退的?video clib2

Wai Kai Wen said...

Heard that Ryan has started swimming class at kindergarden. So next time can go to swim at swimming pool.

What a delightful family day, can sense it from the photos.

:)

Mescrap said...

好好玩啊!
柠柠,荦怡及Ryan都学会游泳啦!
可惜,我还不会(太差劲了)解:P

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

荦怡,我这“特殊技术”非人人可防喔!

舅母,其实我ddy & mmy都不会游泳叻,下次我一起教你们吧!
*其实我还不会游啦,只有“款”吧了!