Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, March 09, 2006

My homework

See how concentrate I am...... (do you notice my tongue)

After join as a member as "student", Mmy & Ddy said I improved a lot:
• I manage to hold the pencil in correct way.
• I can draw follow the line
• I can colour nicely (without come out from lines)
• I can sing a lot of NEW Song
• I know how to swim (actually still learning)

Some of my "masterpiece"

That's my Ddy!

Technorati Tags : Ryan chan | growing | journey | homework | masterpiece |

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm...

seem like my boy got potential of art.haha
but i rather he major in music. (like Jay Chow)

cause art very hard to cari makan now a day.

(look at your daddy la.)

let god decide & expo his capability.

from daddy

Anonymous said...

Ya, I agree!

DON"T be a "artist" cause their "masterpiece" only worth after they dead!
:p

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Actually Ddy, you can leave your name if you:
*choose an identity : other
*name : Ddy
*Your web page : (leave empty)

Wai Kai Wen said...

Wow!! Not bad leh?!
Really can't imagine Ryan Boy can sit quietly doing art.
Are you all this is done by Ryan Boy ?
I personally like the "Daddy portrait" done by Ryan ? (Sorry...Still can't believe lah.)

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Of cause if my "work" la!
Mmy & Ddy said they like "Ddy portrait" also!

My "masterpiece" not bad le....
Come on, I'll teach you if you willing to pay! Ha!

Anonymous said...

i swear to god,

it's really ryan master piece.
God canprove it.hahha

Anonymous said...

Ryan boy果然遗传了父母的绘画天份!

Mescrap said...

哇!画得实在太好了。
加油!