Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Cut Hair-hair

Last Sunday, I went for a hair-cut. Mmy said when I was "young"(1yr old+), everytime I went for a hair-cut she will be very nervous because I'll perform my main 3 tricks : crying, shouting & kicking! So she have to bring some : toys, candies & things that might can get my attention. But each time I still will "performs", once the hair stylist touch me! Mmy said each time she will felt "embarrasing", so she will apologies & try to get another hair stylist after max 3 times visited.

When times goes by...... Now I can sit still and follow the hair stylist "command" and rotate my head accordingly! *Good Boy-boy right? And this time I even can told the hair stylist : "I want to cut my hair-hair like Ddy" & "I like to cut hair-hair" (try to please the hair stylist so he will put extra effort on it)

"Wa ta shi Ryan Shang!" (I am Ryan)
This is my new hairstyle : they said I look like a Japanese Boy.
What do you think?

4 comments:

凯雯,凯馨 said...

It seems that the hair stylist has really put "extra" effort on Ryan's hair. Just look at the 1'st photo Ryan's impression told us that it was so painful!

By the way, is the stylist a boy-boy or girl-girl huh ?!

hey! how much it cost you for cutting your hair-hair ? Actually my daddy can help to cut-mah. I believe daddy's skill is much more better than the stylist leh!

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Actually not "pain" la, I just try hard to stay still. (you know it is tough task for me)

let's guess my stylist is boy or girl!

Hei! You mean my hairstyle not nice?

Wai Kai Wen said...

well... I would say he is a femenine boy. :p (hope he won't see this comment).

No, he is GOOD, but my daddy is BETTER.
:)

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

your ddy? I think I rather pay la!
*though your hairstyle I can estimate his level.