Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Hide & Seek

I love to play "WILDLY" with Ddy,
so every night I will "Treasure" every minutes...
I won't let them "off" once they reached the house!

Today, when I saw them step into the house,
I quickly run up to ours room
and hide beside their bed,
Started play "Hide & Seek" with Ddy!
Once he step into the room,
he'll started to look for me..
Although he can found me easily,
but I knew that he was enjoy it like I do.

*Ddy likes to play crazyly with me before he changed
(once he came back from work) & I love it too!


Technorati Tags: | | | | |

6 comments:

Wai Kai Wen said...

Aiya! Ryan next time don't hide in the room, hide somewhere else lah. Don't let your daddy find your so easily mah!

Tracy said...

Destinee said:
U like to play 'peekaboo' with ur ddy and mmy too. I love to play with my pappy and mommy too. Whenever I hear the 'clik clok clik clok' sound of my mommy's heels when she returns home from work, I'll quickly hide (heehee, always in the toilet) but she can always so easily find me.

Sometimes she's bad bad and pretend not to take notice of me and when I cannot wait any longer, I'll run out from the toilet and say "PEEKABOO" and my mommy will be so happy to see me and quickly swing me into her arms.

Maybe we should change places, next time, u hide in the toilet and I hide behind the bed. Dat'll be fun. Hahahahaha!

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

ok! Destinee jeh jeh we exchange our "place" ok? actually it will be great if can play with you... ;)

blurblur said...

hide and seek! My fav game also! I like to play 'catching' too, whenever mummy or daddy want to change me, i'll run here and there let them catch..hehehe..You got try 'catching' before?fun leh..;p

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

"catching"? I just try it yesterday, but I so scared le... when Ddy jump out!

Anonymous said...

aiya..
have to keep fit already la.
ryan very easy to find me with my size.