Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, March 27, 2006

TARZAN @ Taman Tasik Cempaka

Today(Saturday), Mmy took me to KWen's house. Yeh! I am so excited, I love to go there because I like to play with our "Children's King" (JiuJiu) & "Sweet-Smile Princess" (KWen). I treasure every second there : I Sing, talk nonsense, and run around the house & played whole day....

TARZAN True-Nature:
JiuJiu took us to Taman Tasik Cempaka(Bangi) in the evening, I can't hide my "True-Nature" once I reach the garden, I act "Wildly" like a Tarzan (KWen said I was). I love that playground, it's link from one end to another, so I can climbed/crawled/run in there, but poor Mmy keep chasing me.
I jog along the garden with Gong2, and climbed "mountain" with him. I still remember the last "Fun-time" with Gong2 was 2 years ago, when we went to Botanic Garden@Spore.
At the late evening, we were exhausted especially me! So, as usual the way home always the "Hardest" period for Mmy, because she need to carried me!

It was a exhausted and Happiest Day for me, I hope JiuJiu will bring us go there again next time.

*That night, I have a very good-sleep until I "wet my bed" again ;p

Technorati Tags: | | | |

9 comments:

Wai Kai Wen said...

Daddy said he don't want to take you to the garden already. Because you never kept your promise to come our house yesterday and also don't want you to wet your bed again.
:p

荦怡 said...

很喜欢最后一张照片。。。
和外公一起跑步。。。我也好想体验哦!

Mescrap said...

那天,凯雯也精疲力竭。
静静的躺在床上。不过,只是几分钟而已,她就吵着要坐著。

Anonymous said...

I've amended your technorati tags href format as follows:

(a href="http://technorati.com/tag/Ryan+Chan" rel="tag")Ryan Chan(/a)

compared to your format:
(a href="http://technorati.com/tag/Ryan+Chan" rel="nofollow")Ryan Chan(/a)

Can you see the difference ?
note: remember to change the () with <>

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Jiujiu, bring me go la... I can wear a diapers at night.
& thanks for the amendments, mmy really need to "learn" from you la ;p

Joelle, mmy & me like the last pix also! You can ask Gong2 bring you to Batanic Garden, Gong2 will going to Spore soon...
DaGu, remember burn my photos in the cd to exchange, ok?


Jiumu, wah! KWen more energetic than me.. good! next time can jogging with her.

Tracy said...

Destinee jeh jeh said:
Wah, Leng Jai, u really had a wonderful time hor? How nice. My mommy seldom take me to the public playground nowadays cos she's so scared of the spread of all sorts of viruses from diseases. So, I'm staying at home most of the time playing with my own toys except going to my cousins house. How sad.:(

Cannot blame my mommy cos she wants to take good care of me and sees dat I don't fall sick.

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Yup Destinee jehJeh, your mmy really take Good care of you ho..you must be very seldom get sick.

凯雯,凯馨 said...

Hahaha...
I'm the 1000th visitor!
Any prize or not ?

:)

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

yup! the prize will inform you by in my next post..

or you want a "banana" to "便便“ ;)