Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, March 13, 2006

Our 1st KTM Ride...

Yesterday (Sunday) was our "Family Day", Ddy & Mmy decided bring me go for a KTM(Keretapi Tanah Melayu) ride. We started our journey from Subang Jaya towards to Mid Valley Mega Mall.


Even the weather is hot, but it doen't spoil our mood. While waiting for the train I posed like my "idol" ~ Chicken Little. (look alike,right?) The excited and happiness fully shown in my face. After 15minutes of waiting.... the train finally come. I "express" my happiness through "singing & talking" all the way to Mid Valley.




We arrived Mid Valley in 30 minutes time. Ddy said luckily we took KTM, bacause the traffic towards Mid Valley was very jam. At Mid Valley, we went to Mcdonal's for lunch (my favourite!); went to Pets shop and Toys City (toys shop)..... the whole journey was "especially" arranged for me!

We started the journey home when I can't hide my tired face...

I was a happiest day for me! Ddy & Mmy said will bring me for a boat ride next time, I am looing forward for another "Adventure"....

Ddy & Mmy :
The whole journey was "tough" and "tired" (for us)... but we still felt rejoice and no regret to this trip;
because when we saw his face covered with happiness, we knew that he really enjoy it so much.......... it was a "Great Return" we hope for.

8 comments:

Mescrap said...

星期天出去走走,透透气之余,也可促进亲子关系...好点子.

荦怡 said...

表哥坐火车好玩吗?
我也要爸妈带我去!

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

对呀!有时一家人过过不同的周末,会有意外惊喜叻!

坐火车很好玩!你该也坐过你们的MRT吧?
Ddy & Mmy说他们回想起在spore坐MRT的日子。。。

Wai Kai Wen said...

DDy said KWen is too young for train riding.
:(

Anonymous said...

It's really remind me the time work at s'pore. Expecially everyday travel with LRT. But when u see the little one express the excitement on his face, u don feel tired at all.But very suprise that the train is much better than what u aspect.

Enjoy the day with yr little one.

Anonymous said...

But last nite he ask for playing sand on the beach.. hmm..
Now looking for a location for another experience.

Any suggestion?

Mescrap said...

Lang Tengah (tranquil, ideal & not too expensive)or Club Med @ Cherating (they have some programmes design for the kid)

Anonymous said...

Pantai Morib is the nearest "visitable" beach in Selangor.