Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, April 06, 2006

My Intimate Pal

Dung... Dung... Dung Dung!
That's my Intimate Pal ~ little-horse (hand-puppet),
I prefer call him ~ Hello BaoBei (哈罗!宝贝)
*since small once Mmy used little-horse played with me ,
she'll said : Hello BaoBei (哈罗!宝贝) to me.
I love to bring him everyway I been;
I love to let him sleep beside me;
I even love to "communicate" with him...

Actually he "hide" inside my toys basket since I was 1yr old,
so I didn't notice his axist!

Since the "Snack Attack" happened, he become my "Angel",
always stay beside me especially at night,
I can sleep well with his protection!

Technorati Tags : | | | | | |

5 comments:

凯雯,凯馨 said...

No wonder that day when daddy want to borrow also cannot!!
:(

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Ya lo... I need him so much!

荦怡 said...

i know why Ryan BiaoGe love it so much, cos BiaoGe also a "Horse" ma. :p

Anonymous said...

My intimate pal is my purple color dino-Barney. Mimi bought for me when I was a years old and that time Mimi need to leave me for a week, she said she need to attend exhibition in KL wor, that was the 1st time Mimi leave me and she bought Barney to me when she back from KL.

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

adrian, you mmy must be unbearable to leave so she brought a "Pal" for you!
Let's let our pals meet one day.