Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

@PakPoh's House ~ Ipoh

We settled down at PakPoh's house around 12.30pm. We love this house although it's look old and simple. The reasons we love it are :
• Big-big compound + lots of plants (my main reason)
• Lots of Classical items (Ddy & mmy love that so much)
• Felt cosy and comfortable
The hospitable PakPoh even pluck lots of Custard Apples for us,
of cause I won't let go this golden opportunity to offer my "helping hand".
See how enjoyable I am!

Must be ours Merrier Mood had influenced the lonely-doggie (next door),
she approached and show her friendly to us.
I managed to close to her because she won't bark at me!
(I hate and very scare of dog's bark)
come on, let's meet my Ipoh's friend

Thank you so much for PakPoh's hospitality
and
thoughful entertained,
we enjoyed this short-trip so much!
She even invited us for next Ipoh trip.


4 comments:

凯雯,凯馨 said...

嬷嬷也有种山荔枝,
不知道几时才有的吃哩。。。

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

是吗?为何没发现到?那你可要留给我吃喔!

荦怡 said...

妈咪最爱吃这种果了!
舅舅家也有种吗?
希望下回我来时有得吃!

Wai Kai Wen said...

NingNing also love this fruit.
So most probably she will "sapu" all when the fruit was rippen.

MaaMa's tree still very small lah.. not sure can alive or not.