Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, April 07, 2006

Muffin & SnowBall

My KaiJies (Mi & Siew) had brought a pair of rabbits as their NEW Pet.
(before this are : Guinea Pigs & Hamsters, hope next one is Dog)
Let me introduce them to you :
Muffin : brown color (female)
SnowBall : White color (male)
This day, GuJie bring them back to let me "Play" with them.
I love to played with them; I "Share" my toys with them
(actually I put lots of toys inside their cage);
I feed them; I used them as a "target" for my shootin
g practising!
(Don't let my KaiJies know, they won't let me play with their pets next time)

I prefered Muffin, because she "listen" to Ryan.
SnowBall naughty not listen to me and always sleep!


Hope can play with them again....

Technorati Tags : | | | | |

3 comments:

凯雯,凯馨 said...

So cute...
Ryan Boy should ask daddy / mommy buy 1 pairs for you.
Then you can "torture" them everyday...

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

I will "love" them ok? not torture la.. ;(

Tracy said...

Destinee said:
Weeeeee, Ah Leng Jai, u dared to hold the rabbits? I'm scared of them. I dare not carry them but maybe I'll just stroke them. The names of the rabbits are so sweet and ur Kaijies are so nice to let u play with them.

My mommy will never buy me such furry animals cos she doesn't like animals let alone keep them as pets.

Maybe u should ask ur mmy to buy u the furry animals since u like them so much.