Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

My 1st QingMing Festival

QingMing Festival falling on April 4-6 each year, in this remembrace day we needs to sweep tombs, burn incense and paper money and serve with some snacks to pay our respect and filial to ours' ancestors.

This is my 1st QingMing Festival celebration, before this they always forbided me to join. This morning after a simple breakfast, we heading to the temple. After sweeping, serving the snacks & flowers, we went to burn incense and paper money, this is the most exciting part for me. Guess what I called the paper money? I called them "Ang Pao"!
* Actually correct also right? I just used another Beautiful way to called it!
I helped to carry those "Ang Pao" for burning!

The temple is surrounding by lots of plants and the air is fresh!
As a Natural Lover, I grabed this opportunity to "Survey" those plants.


lotus' pond

Come, I plucked a flower for you!

Technorati Tags: | | | |

5 comments:

Wai Kai Wen said...

It seems that Ryan was really happy...

荦怡 said...

很有阳光男孩的味道。

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Yup! I am Very Happy!;)

Tracy said...

Destinee said:
Hahaha, u called those paper money 'ang paos'? So cute. I seldom get to see those things cos my mommy doesn't pray and pappy didn't bring me to pray during Qing Ming cos they said I won't be able to understand yet.

Wah, Leng Jai Ryan, didn't know u are a nature lover. So, u get to breathe the fresh air there lor? How nice.

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Destinee jeijei, I love natural since small. Yup I love the "Ipoh air"...soooo fresh and clean compare with KL ;(