Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, April 28, 2006

NAUGHT Boy!¡

Recently, I behave so NAUGHTY!
I alway lose temper (发脾气)!
I scold MaaMa & YehYeh ....
I talk to them Rudely...
end up with their dressing down...
:(

They blame me for being no manners to elder, but I just followed their tone and way to express unhappy. Why I can't do what they always practice? Why they can talk Loudly to me but I can't? ~ Ryan Boy

Parenting is really a TOUGH task! Sometime, we don't know what is RIGHT and WRONG! We wondering what make him changed? learn from school?learn from us(family)? or else? When we always talk too soft, he won't even listen and get the lesson. He always force us to rise our tone to make him know he's wrong! ~Mmy & Ddy

Any GOOD Advise?

Technorati Tags : | | | | | | |

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Children is easy be influenced by people arround, as they are like mimic king, like to imitate others.

Maybe Ryan Boy was so used to talk "rudely" to his YehYeh MaaMa without even knowing that it was wrong! (Because so far nobody told him it was wrong ? or maybe somehow you have given him wrong impression that, you all like to be "scolded" by him. i.e being spoilt by his YEhYeh Maama or parents ?)

Agreed with you, parenting is really a tough task and instead is a long journey. It needs patience and love to educate our child.

Just my view. (Dare not give advice as I'm a layman like you all... :p)

Tracy said...

Destinee said:
Agree with u Leng Jai. Don't know why my mommy likes to scold me too. And when I cry, my mommy will ask me why I cried and why she scolded me. I told her I was naughty lor. Maybe sometimes we are too young to understand and do not know what they want. We have our moods too, rite?

Destinee mommy said:
It's true dat sometimes we have to raise our voice in order for our kids to obey. Too soft, they'll pretend not to hear and too loud, they'll say we are fierce. Really, such a difficult task being good parents, rite? Maybe try explaining to Ryan he shouldn't be doing dat (like talking loudly to his grandparents) and explain to him dat he should respect his Yeh Yeh and Mar Mar.

Nowadays, I try not to be too harsh on my girl and try to praise her and explain to her more and she's not too 'naughty'.