Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, April 07, 2006

Private time with Mmy

Every nite around 9pm,
Mmy & me will go back to our room for ours "Private Time"!

*I need to sleep before 10pm, cause need to go to school
We will watch my favourite cartoons, play or reading together.
We enjoy and treasure this moment every nite......

After those "activities", mmy will off the light and sleep with me
*we squeeze at my single bed, I want to sleep with her!
before we fell into sleep, we will communicated for a while;
we talk about my school happening,
she likes to ask lots of questions for everyday happened.


Then we sleep....
* I need to "touch and feel" her existing!
So I'll sleep so close to her to make sure she is still around!

Technorati Tags : | | | | |

5 comments:

荦怡 said...

表哥那么依赖三姨哦!

凯雯,凯馨 said...

haha... the way Ryan hug ErGu is like kaola bear hugging a tree trunk...

:p

blurblur said...

Ahhh...so sweet..

but squeeze in a single bed ah? then mummy's back will be aching the next morning? poor mummy...;p

Tracy said...

Destinee said:
Heehee, u like to squeeze into bed with ur mmy? I love to snuggle close to my mommy when I go to sleep too. I will feel so comfy and secured with her near me. She loves to smell my 'busuk' head when she comes close to me too.

Anonymous said...

I also like to sleep with my Mimi..she will telling me story before sleep.I like to hold her hand and put under my armpit make sure she wont run after I asleep ..kekeke