Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, April 03, 2006

Journey to Ipoh

Saturday (1.4.06)
Today, we* will go back to Ipoh (Ddy's hometown) for
Qing Ming festival
We started our journey around 9am.
*Yehyeh, Maama, Ddy, Mmy, Gujie & me
While waiting for my breakfast@coffee shop,
I won't waste my precious time.
I use toothpicks to creat a "House"!
*I like to use toothpicks to creat "things" while waiting,
I think owner might black listed me, cause I always "waste" their toothpicks :p

Yeh! Finally started our journey...
I love the scenery along the Highway.

That's my personal chauffeur ~ Ddy

Of cause I won't forgot to bring my intimate pal : little-horse
*will introduce him to you all next time.

Let me charge my battery(nap) 1st!

Technorati Tags: | | | |

4 comments:

Wai Kai Wen said...

We just had our lunch at Ipoh near Jaya Jusco area few hour ago.

Tracy said...

Destinee said:
U're very creative. U created a house out of the toothpicks? So nice. When we are at the restaurant, I always play with the toothpicks too but not to create anything out of them but to waste them by throwing them onto the floor. *psst psst, don't tell my mommy about this, okay?*

荦怡 said...

表哥真聪明!
我就没这么厉害哩!

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

KWen: you must be passing-by Ipoh when you are heading to Taiping, right?

Destinee jeh jeh:
After a long time of trainning (waiting adults finish their food, they always eat so slow?!) I am sure you can creat "something" too.. keep it up!
*Don't worry, I won't tell auntie Tracy!

荦怡: 你也可以试一试,很好玩喔!但要小心餐馆的人会给你“白眼”。