Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Play GAME?

Last Saturday,
my AhSok(叔叔), GuJie + Jess JehJeh*
come back home.
As you all know I love
"my house bustling with noise and excitement"
It was another EXCITED Day for me!
*GuJie's friend - my new KaiJeh

I taught them how to play "Game"
I don't know what's the "Game" name,
but I can teach you all how to play:

1. I will put some toys on floor in line,
then 1st player stand at the end of the toys,
2nd player stand at the other end, 3rd player just stand beside.. and so on.

2. when the game started, I will sing the Indian's song with Indian dance.
after the "performance", all players will need to take a toy from the floor,
then passing to each others with a "Give me five"!
– GAME OVER–
?????????????????????????????
"Why? You also don't know how to play like my family members?"
"I teach you already ma... always said don't know, don't know!"

5 comments:

Wai Kai Wen said...

??????
Really catch no ball lah...
:p

荦怡 said...

表哥,你的video很blur哩!看不清楚哩!

Tracy said...

Destinee said:
?????? *scratch head* I don't understand and don't know how to play. Maybe dat's ur game, heehee.

Ya lor, agree with ur "piau mei" dat ur video clip is very blur.

blurblur said...

HUH?? What? How? The???? Hehe, sorry leh, i also don't know how to play, kekeke..never mind next time you teach me again ok? ;p - damien

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

sorry la... my digital camera spoiled! now using mmy hp to shot, so quality so bad;(

hei hei! you all also don't know how to play? never mind la, i will teach you next time!