Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I am 4yrs Old Already!

06.06.06
EVIL for Christian...BLESSING for Buddhist...
to me : it is a BIG DAY~ MY BIRTHDAY!
A simple celebration was held between our own family. Although it's fall on Tuesday (weekday), but my beloved family's members managed to rush back for my "Evening Party@Sharkey Pizza"! Why Pizza? because it is one of mine TOP 10 favourite foods!
As usual... after dinner,
the next scene must be a "Cut-Cake-Cake" ceremony...

They brought a CHICKEN LITTLE character's cake for me!

after song & wish...now it's time to take pictures with all the "members"...

Technorati Tags : | | | | |

3 comments:

凯雯,凯馨 said...

Wow! Chicken Little cake....
must be very delicious.

荦怡 said...

这蜡烛怎么好象烟花?好难吹息吧?

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

kWen, actually the cake's taste just ok lor...nothig special! :(

Joelle, Yup! it is a fireworks not candle... you can notice that i sit so far from the cake..... cause I afraid of it lor!