Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Classic LEGO

Yesterday,
Yeh Yeh & MaaMa bring me to attend cousin's Birthday Party!
It was me 1st time attending a Party!
It was FUN... lots of FRIENDS... lots of FOODS...

Before we went back from Party,
YiPoh(MaaMa's sister), gave me lots of "Classic Lego" toys,
MaaMa said it was Ddy & Ah Sok childhood's toys!
Waah... that's mean I am playing their toys, interesting, right?
so, Mmy said she must help me to keep some for my children!!(Kiasu!)

build some aeroplanes with it...

Technorati Tags : | | | | | |

7 comments:

Wai Kai Wen said...

Wah! YOur daddy was so lucky got so many toys.
Daddy never left any toys for me because daddy YehYeh never bought any toys for him during his childhood.
:(

blurblur said...

Hey, i also got the same set of toys leh..it's my jiu jiu's childhood toy. Very fun hor! next time we can play together! - Damien

jazzmint said...

Wahh..so long never play with lego...

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

KWen, never mind lar... last time our family poor mah... you got lots of toys from all our cousins right? so still ok lor!

Damien, you got a set of it also?! So next time when we meet lets "join" them & play together, ok?

jazzmint, you should try to play with it again, it is fun!

Tracy said...

Destinee said:
I've oso never played with Lego before, except the 'paria' (lousy) ones. Maybe boys like to play with Lego, I like to play with my Barbie dolls more. Want to play Barbie dolls and 'masak-masak' with me (heeheehee).

Tracy said...

Destinee said:
Oh ya, forgot. Since u like birthday party, why not ask ur mmy and ddy to celebrate ur birthday for u and invite lots of ur frens. Ur birthday is just round the corner, rite?

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Destinee, I like to play masak-masak too(last time) so i don't mind that but Barbie dolls... :( I don't thinks so!

I am so TOUCH! you remember my birthday! Thank You!
We won't be helding any party la...:(