Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Dreams Come True...

after all those "must do" ceremony...
here come my Favourite's Part : time to unwrap all the presents!


opened out the BIGGEST Present from Ah Sok!

I was so exicted when the presents "show their true faces" to me!
Lots of Surprises...
Guess what! My family's members can really read my mind!
They brought all my "Dream Toys" to me,
they make all my "Dreams Come True"!
that's my "bumper harvest" for this year!
water gun from YehYeh & MaaMa,
2boxes of LEGO sets from Ddy & Mmy,
a spin wheel from GuJie,
a Drum set from AhSok.

Technorati Tags : | | | | |

6 comments:

jazzmint said...

wow so many presents...got drumset somemore..good ler u

凯雯,凯馨 said...

I feel so pity of your neighbour...
they will suffer whenever you enjoy your new "toy".
:p

荦怡 said...

哈!
表哥猴急的样子真好笑!

Mescrap said...

Wow ! What a fruitful birthday !

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

faythe...come i teach you! Hei, congratulation for adding a NEW member in ur family! so must act like a JieJie already...

KWen, don't worry my neighbour feel "fortune" to be my neighbour... they manage to hear my "fantastic performance" FREE!

Hei!Hei! Joelle... don't laugh at me la... I just can't wait for that! :)

Thanks, JiuMu!

Anonymous said...

Wahh..got drum set summore, so good ler