Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Car Show

I thought the "Car show" was just over!? (PWTC~International Car Show)
NO.... that's another MORE EXCITED one@1 Utama...
that's right! Is "Disney ~ Cars" Show lar... :p
If you miss this show... you will regret! (especially u : Damien)

The most attractive things is :
The Lightning McQueen Real Car Show!

"It's a real-real car you know?"
"so big! I can drive car-car lile Ddy lor?"
"must 'piu-yi' like the cartoon la..."
~ I was soooo excited!!
of cause I must take a photo with my idol + a similar smile!

......and now we are Crazy about it now!
see Mmy & Ddy keep tracing this Mcdonald Happy Meal's toys...
they said must keep a set for me!
They got the 2 different design poster already!
look like they are more crazy than me, right? :(

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw this too at the toys department, but Mimi run fast fast when pass by, I must catch her to buy me *grin*

凯雯,凯馨 said...

Ya, I agree with you...
SanGu is more crazy than you.
:p

Anonymous said...

guess u guy know how many happy meal i hav eat? really nightmare for mcdonal...keep fit plan have to delay to no dateline already...

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

adrian & alva, ya must catch her to buy for u! have to act fast... while stock last!

Kwen, my MMy always toooo crazy of all this things... sigh...

Ddy, don't like that lar... i always belanja you makan, you still want to make noise meh?! keep fit? you're FIT enough! my hero! :(