Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, August 04, 2006

KLCC park...I am COMING!

Sorry for not update my blog recently!
*cause Mmy sooo busy & not feeling well this few days

Last Weekend, they brought me to KLCC park!
I like to swim there! Especially that was a HOT day.


last time I won't dare to do this!


I treasured every moment there
until no time to "take care" my parent
I played with news friends there,
so my poor parent have to entertain themselve.
Beside ignored them, I also tried to escape from them
I run away when they tried to go near me! :p


after the fun-time, I won't forgot to pick some flowers from the ground

4 comments:

Wai Kai Wen said...

KLCC Park ? KWen never been there leh!
Must go one day.

Ryan really love to play water huh?!

荦怡 said...

KLCC again? Ryan really like the place har? so enjoy....

jazzmint said...

whoaa..looks like u enjoyed it very much huh

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

YUP!! I was soooo enjoyed! :)