Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Yeh! reward's day!

After wasting a Beautiful weekend at home,
yesterday was my REWARD's DAY!
1st
Ddy was on leave yesterday,
he surprised me by fetching me back from school!
I was so surprised & delighted when I saw him!
2nd
Ddy brought me to Mmy's office,
it was my 1st time I visited Mmy's office,
we were going to 1Utama having dinner & "Gai-Gai"
happy family's day!
3rd
Ddy took his "antique toy" for me ~ SONY PS1
*because when I shopping at 1U, I keep waiting for my turn to play the game,
but the Jeijei infront of me still got a looong way to go,
so to avoid dissapointed me... Ddy promised let me play games at home.

see... how concentrated I am!

5 comments:

LHS said...

Yeah,yeah,yeah, finally he could go gai-gai!

凯雯,凯馨 said...

Wah! Got PS1. Must bring to KWen house next time, so KWen can challenge you.

jazzmint said...

hehe at least ur ddy's PS1 not collecting dust huh

荦怡 said...

看来表哥的技术比妈咪好哦! :D
妈咪说她记得这“复古”板的PS1.

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

hui sia, ya lor, finally can go gai-gai!

KWen, sure or not? you really know how to play?

jazzmint, actually it was! & it can't function well already... old already lar.

Joelle, yup that's the PS1 that DaYi played before...her skill... really can't beat me lar! Ha!