Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, July 28, 2006

Class Group Photo

Yesterday, I brought my class group photo home,
I really don't understand why after see,
they all will give me a "same response"?!
They all LAUGH AT ME!!
:(
What do you think? Do I really looks funny?

*2 days before this photo session, my Ddy begin his "Smile's training" for me, he looks very care about it! He will ask me look at the camera & remember have to smile handsomely, don't do funny face, don't blink my eyes...........when the day arrived, he help me to "Gel" my hair until he satisfied with my look!

...Hope the result won't disappoint him...

4 comments:

凯雯,凯馨 said...

Hey! You look terribly funny leh, the boy sit next to you is even more funny.

荦怡 said...

表哥的表情很“搞笑”哩!
是姨丈“教导有方”喔!
:)

blurblur said...

Kekeke...oops sorry..shouldn't laugh at you..heehee..but you really look very...cute!!! :)

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

DUN laugh lar.... :(
must keep this photo, if not I will be shame till i grow up!