Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Friday, July 07, 2006

Creativity...

Last Saturday, we attended GuPoh's 50 Anniversary Dinner.
It was a "long-hour" dinner, we arrived at 7pm (which it should began)
but after 1 hr for waiting... finally the 1st dish was serve...
luckily I was ate before that, if not I will be "shouting for dinner"!
The 10 dishes were served very slowly...

see... lots of "art-works" were created!

I will felt bored... (if just sat there & see)
But I DON'T!
because, my clever Mmy brought lots of "things" to entertain me:
cars, drawing pad, pencil, sweets...
so I didn't waste any single minute to explore my Creativity!
What a nice food decoration!
Do you know what is that?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hedgehock!

if not red indian hat lor.

Wai Kai Wen said...

No... it looks like cactus.
right ?

jazzmint said...

wahh..you england supporter eh :P. I think that's a porcupine ;)

荦怡 said...

刺猬?

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Dang!Dang!DAnG!Dang....

The Winner is....... KWen!
Congratulation you will entitled a "cactus" from me!

凯雯,凯馨 said...

Really ?
Better keeps your word or you better watch out...
:p