Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Standard 1 Orientation week!

Halo everyone!
Notice that i wear primary school uniform?
cause i join the orientation week at my new school.
And is time to say bye-bye to nursery school.
Look at me, handsome boy right?

hmm..all new friend,
don know who is who...

Well, the class is getting start, i better pretend like
good boy...

waiting..waiting..waiting..
Why so slow everybody....

I'm cool right? not like some crying baby..

Rest time, we all gather at canteen for 'tea time'.
can't spot me right? too many already,
around 400 new student here!

Finally this is the day, waiting for
daddy & mummy pick me up.


I'm very enjoy the day,
See, no crying baby like others,
Steady man!

2 comments:

荦怡 said...

good job BiaoGe!
we are so pround of u!

凯雯,凯馨 said...

Time is flying....
Now Ryan Boy is becoming school boy already.
One of the important milestone in one's life.
Enjoy your school life.