Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, November 27, 2008

my loving babe...has grew up

a message from mmy:

time is flying......my little babe has grew up. when you are a little baby in my arm, how i wish today will come...but when this day arrived, suddenly felt kind of anxious...afraid that, i have miss some of your growing journey, afraid that, i can't catch up your foots step, afraid that.....you are growing too fast...

since baby, you are such a loving child, you are so sensitive to the changes around you, you are smart to sense others people's feeling, that's the most lovely character in you!! maybe that's why, you always make me felt so EASY to bring you up, no matter what kind of new environment you are in, you won't let me worry...i felt bad sometime you are the one make me calm down and soothed me with a word "mmy, Ryan no scare ma..."

i m PROUD of you.....
no matter how big and how fast you will grow, son
maintain this loving character...
make people around you feel your love,
as what you has been so far.

every year, every parents & teachers day,
every teacher will told me this :
"Ryan is a loving boy...he care & he will come n hug me sometime..."
to me...this compliment is better than how many marks you gain.

son...forgive mmy, if i didn't do my part well / if i make you suffer / if i didn't give you enough time....i m sorry

congratulation for enter another new journey...

4 comments:

凯雯,凯馨 said...

三姑不必感到彷徨
更不必自责
Ryan表哥是个懂事的孩子
(虽然偶尔有些俏皮)
他会明白您的用心良苦。

荦怡 said...

很喜欢这张照片,成熟稳重!

小姨放心吧!我相信懂事的表哥会明白您的心~

cre8tone said...

Wow!~ Convo d.. :)
Congratulations!~

凯雯,凯馨 said...

happy牛year