Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, January 21, 2008

Sunny Day @KLCC Water Park

Very happy that today can play water @KLCC Water park,
see the way i dress? Look like a Japanese tourist right?

Before completely crazy with water, dad make sure i
FREEZE myself & take a photo with KLCC.

While this moment, Dad & Mum
just ignore me & they just having their great time
with keep on taking photo together.
Hey! Forget about your son ah?!!

"Shower here enough already Ryan, not need go home taking bath already!
Save water & shampoo over here, haha..."

But Mummy end up with...
Wet herself.. Who ask u mess with me, hah!

After 1 hour, my lips became purple color already, so we decided to leave the place.
This is the sad & tired face show up now..

Suddenly accident happen!
I fan-su (potato) fall down from the staircase.
Very hurt!

Cry...Cry....Cry...
After that Mummy Stick a plaster for me
& i stop crying.
Mummy still the best!

See how 'pretty' am i, Flower boy stop crying already! But Dad said:
"Oh my God, Where is my 'boy'?"

Well, guess Ryan is very tired having fun @ water park.
But next time, "i'll be back!"








1 comment:

荦怡 said...

BiaoGe,
wait for me....
i want to join u with the fun...
i like WATER too~~~