Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, January 05, 2008

1st time Playing Bowling!

On 1 JAN 2008, for everybody is a new years day, (also a holiday)
but for me is a BIG DAY, cause daddy promise bring me go
play bowling together! YEEPI!

Daddy, enough taking picture already, can't wait to start my first ROWLING!
(Perhaps is not cuci longkang?!!)

Aiya!Really cuci longkang la~!!!

Look like need mummy help already, if not my point will keep on (0)!!!

You all guess what no.bowling ball i used?
No.6! The lighter one, haha.
After finish the game, daddy & mummy bring me go eat Sushi,
oh, forget to tell u all, that day is their 6th wedding anniversary.
Hope they keep on celebrate, so i can play more bowling game, haha.

Love both of you!


(Longkang version)


(Also Longkang version)


(Mummy help version)


(Daddy help version)

2 comments:

凯雯,凯馨 said...

Hey! Too shy to show your final scoreboard ? Good try anyway. :p

荦怡 said...

表哥好棒哦!