Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Sneaking OUT....

Last Saturday, we Sneaking OUT!
Doctor advised Ddy don't go to crowded places,
to avoid infected by the virus.
But after almost 2 months of "Isolated",
he can't stand it anymore...& I can't stand it toooo!
So we decided Sneaking Out!!

To avoid the crowd,
we went to the MidValley Shopping early.
Luckily there was not too crowded,
such a long time we didn't enjoy our Family Day.....
that's why we treaure it & enjoy it so much!

"I Love My Family" Ddy & Mmy always remind me that...
"I Love My Ddy" He's my HERO...facing the difficulities bravely...
"I Love My Mmy" She try to be our angel, take care & protect us...

5 comments:

凯雯,凯馨 said...

Ohh.. never listen to doctor advice..
what a naughty family.
:P

宇杰 said...

姨丈不乖!要打屁屁喔!

看得出你们玩得很开心。。。

那糖果屋真美。。。可以吃吗?
~荦怡

LHS said...

What happened to daddy?

jazzmint said...

wahh that's a big candy u trying to eat :p

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Yap! we are naughty family!what to do we just can't stand it anymore! :p

huisia aunt, Ddy under trt...long story...anyway thanks for concern!

jazzmint, ya the candy REAL Big!! do you want to share with me? You know the price also "Big" RM39.90!!