Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, December 07, 2006

My New Pet~ Gucci Girl

That's my Buddy ~ G..U..C...C..I
She is a Miniature Schnauzer,
6th month old, she's as playful as I am...

"Thanks to YiGong, he promised will get a puppy to me,
& he really Keep his Promise!"

* The main purpose of getting a pet at this nick of time, is to add some "Joy & Life" to our house... but lots of relatives will start nag & advise us to send her back base on the hygienic problem! But we still no regret on that, cause we can see lots of JOYS in our house; She's Ryan good company, YehYeh enjoyed "Traininng" her, Ddy can spent his time on her....Just hope they will understand us" ~Mmy

2 comments:

凯雯,凯馨 said...

Hey! Don't let Ning BiaoJie seen this post. She will non-stop naggint her mommy. (Poor ErGu).

jazzmint said...

wahhh so nice got a new pet...remember to feed it oo