Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, May 04, 2006

RYAN ~ Adolescent Lion

"Ryan is Samson's(lion) rebellious teenage son
who is cursed with a wimpy roar.
Ryan longs to be wild and have a great roar."

sound familiar, right?
That's right! It's ME!
no wonder I like to be "WILD"
and recently like to "ROAR"
I am the RYAN in the "The Wild" movie!
so, Ddy & Mmy don't blame me for being WILD,
actually I born to be.
Don't blame me for "roaring" to others,
cause I need to roar to represent my indentity!

Technorati Tags : | | | |

4 comments:

Wai Kai Wen said...

I'm totally confused by you...
are you Ryan or Lion ?
???

:p

荦怡 said...

舅舅别感到混淆,因未Ryan就是Lion啊!
从小外公、外婆都叫表哥LION哩!

唉!怪只怪舅母为表哥取错名!

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

KWen, you must watch "The Wild" then you will get what I mean la...
RYAN is the lion cub la!Aiyo!

Joelle smarter la! she know RYAN is lion!
???舅母为表哥取名???
when 舅母为表哥取名??
(my mmy is "Ah Yi" la...)Alamak!

荦怡 said...

sorry哩!
一时手快打错啦!