Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

"Alamak House"

Last Sunday, I have a DATE with KWen!
It was our 1st date, so I very treasured it.
I "Take GOOD Care" of her all along our journey.
See! I really taking care of her, right?
She slept like a log ~ must be very comfortable!

Our destination was "Alamak House"?!
* should be Alamanda, JiuJiu like to said "Alamak" so I called it so.
It is a very spacious shopping mall which not too crowded,
very suitable to spend family's day there,
I love the surroundings : lots of plants & fountain!
too bad, the weather was too hot that day,
so Mmy not allowed me to Explore!
no wonder JiuJiu likes to take KWen there.
Technorati Tags : | | | | |

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which mean that ryan can take care "brother" or "sister" already rite?

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

I willing to try! but you must WORK HARD lo.... :P

荦怡 said...

看来有人也想要有个弟弟或妹妹噢!
哈。。。哈。。。真棒!
好好加油咯!

blurblur said...

Alamak House....so cute,hehe :)

Mummy and Daddy jia you o! ;p

Wai Kai Wen said...

Objection!!
Ryan only take good? care of KWen for a very short period! He simply left KWen alone while arriving to Toy City!!
:(

Ha... SanGu / GuZhang is aiming for a baby this year ?? Must work harder lah.

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Damien, do you like to go "Alamak House"?
come la... I bring you go!

KWen, don't like that la...
I did "leave" you for a while only,
just try to find a present for you ma...

Ya, we all hope to GET a baby! Jiayou!jiaYOU!