Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Monday, February 06, 2006

My 1st day school ~ 03.01.06

Today is my 1st day to school, actually i didn't felt any nervous..
but my whole famIly (ddy, mmy, yehyeh n maama)
lOOk so panic...

i don't understand wHyss

see, do i look "Leng zai" in school uniform?


maaMa... prepare breakfast for me
{tq maama}



yehyeh... won't forget to give some "advise"...



finally..... i can step out from e house & their "care"
I M BIG enough to
TAKE CARE myself liao...ye!!
< >
< >
< >

My family members so worried about me,
they scared i will cry,
can't take care of myself,
don't know how to get use with
all new friends and new environment... ect

BUT... i just want to tell them that,
Relax man, i am BIG BOY BOY now,
see i manage to get use so fast,
don't mention CRYING la..

STEADY RIGHT?


4 comments:

Wai Kai Wen said...

Ryan Boy 表哥, you LOOK so SMART in uniform.

Next time wear uniform to KWen's house lah.

Ya, I heard you visited doctor yesterday.

Are you ok now ??
MC (ponteng) today ??

荦怡 said...

hei,"Leng Zai" Biao Ge, finaly see your blog now!

oh.... i feel so sorry about my SSSUPER POWER virus!
feally i feel very sorry about it!

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

ya...ya...Joelle SUPER POWER really "keng"
i m on mc lo....

next time before Joelle visit i think we (KWen & me) should go 4 a ANTI VIRUS injection 1st la...

凯雯,凯馨 said...

但是。。。
凯雯怕怕打针哩!
再说打针也不便宜呢。

除非,大姑肯sponsor.
嘻嘻。。。