Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I Love U, Ddy & Mmy

This few days,
my Ddy & Mmy

always come back LATE.
Cause they need to do "OT"

and the traffic really jam.



So every evening,
(started from 7pm)
I'll waiting at the door,
waiting for
my beloved Ddy & Mmy come back.


Even though
I need to wait long,
(they arrived home around 9pm)
but I won't give up,
I want to give them a
BIG BIG HUG,
before they step in to the house!


I really appreciated that
every night they still
willing
to listen to my "School's adventure";
willing to play with me;

willing to read book with me,
even they're really really TIRED.


Just like to let them know
"I Love U, Ddy & Mmy!"



8 comments:

Wai Kai Wen said...

Huh! Got school's adventure somemore ?
Ask your mommy to post it up lah!
Must share-share ma..

凯雯,凯馨 said...

Why Ryan Boy to his nose in the last photo ?
Perhaps 三姑和三姑丈was too smelly. ^^

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Shcool's adventure dun have any photo la...

parent not allow to visit during class:(

Anonymous said...

Who says one must has photo for a post (blog) ? You can write down Ryan Boy's description of his school life or even record down Ryan Boy's voice.

Anonymous said...

Hey! I think this template is not suitable for your previous post where you've used yellow for the font.

1)I've reduced the no. of post to be published in main page to 3 (from 6).
2)the alignment of the counter was fixed by the bravenet server (embeded in Javascript program). So I adjusted the blogger toolbar to the center instead to align with your web counter.
3) you've fixed your web counter in such a way that it only appears in the main page & disappear in individual post page. I've rectified it.
4) I've placed your birthday ticker to the footer row instead of in the body section as fixed by you.

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

thanks so much Jiujiu

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

Thanks Ddy!
So happy to see your comments!
Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hen Ke Ai!