Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Saturday, May 30, 2009

My Birthday Party @ McDonalds!

24th May, it was my 7th Birthday's Party Day at McDonalds!!
after a long-neck waiting...finally it's on TODAY!!
might be too looking forward to this day, we arrived there 1hr earlier.
so....waiting is the only solution...

after half an hour of waiting...
....finally the 1st guest has arrived.
I can't help to shout & wave my hand to her...

that's the 1st runner ~ Lim Pei Zen
she's such a cheerful n active girl.

following by 2nd runner ~ Lim Hao Run

more & more friends came...
"Welcome! Welcome to my private party!"

"McDonalds Birthday Party,
i also 1st time join le, hehehe."~HaoRun
(front : Lim HaoRun, back : Yeo Yu Jing)


(I love to chit chat with my friends)

Wah! All hungry ghosts start to grab their foods...
(from left to right : Yeo Yu Jing, Lim HaoRun, Timothy, Jaden Khoo)
they are my "gang" at school


(that's what we chat about at school)

"Ving Gee, I think you should on diet already..."

"Oh who care, boy just eat!"
(left : Yew Yu Jing, right: Timothy)

"hello, I am Max Leong...you can call me Mexico!"

Ving Gee : " Jaden would u please don't splash your saliva on my food??!!"


the late comer, Danesha

Gillian was warming up herself for the Party's games!

Max also can't wait for the games...he wants to grabs all the prizes home

games haven't start...they are "rehearsal" already

finaly, the games started


Games start!!!...even Grace's dad also can't help to join us..haha



see how excited all my friends are :)

don't forgot this adult's corner...
they gave me FULL support all the time

"Hey, YuJing!!..music haven't stop lah! stand up!!"

oh dear,
in the other hand, Jaden keep hugging n kacau Gillian

Grace (pink shirt) looks so serious even in the games,
no wonder she will be the Monitor in the class.

Sofea (white ribbon on head)
always managed to stay cool in any situation,
even in the games...


cake session (see how the manager beware of Jaden, haha)

Manager very scared with Jaden's passion...
she always let him "settle down" 1st, haha!

That's my Big & Yummy Ben10 cake
~thanks to Gujie sponsorship

I am great to share my cake with all my friends,
cause all the while I am the only child in my Birthday celebrations

I am thankful to parent for preparing this wonderful party for me.
Thanks, dad & mum!

PeiZen love my Blueberry cake so much...yummy!!

although manager said after cake session the party will be end,
but after ate the cake,
we continued our "baloons session"

"Vin Gee, stop drinking..come & play with me!"

even girls also won't miss this last chance to enjoy,
they are enjoying this "baloons session" too
except...Sofea (standing cool & observed us)

"hello, I am Ong Ving Gee"

the Hyperactive boy ~ Jaden Khoo

Party over, is time to unwrap all my fuits of victory

oh no....why looks like all are educational items??!!
where is T..O..Y..S.???

anyway, I will like to thanks :
all the parents efforts to
bring their beloved child to my party;
all my friends to make my party success;
my "adult-supporter" to support me;
& parents to make this day so special!!
THANKS!

1 comment:

陈景坤 said...

你就好啦!麦当劳爬地,还有宝座坐,那末多礼物拿,不行,我也要返老还童!吃大蛋糕!祝你生日快乐,我的宝贝!