Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

'New Intake School Exam'

11.9.08, I went to my new school (力行国民型华文小学)for an exam.
But i don know what's going on. Daddy said
the teacher will have an exam for me
to see how smart am i, so just do so lor...

We arrived early at there, while waiting for register,
Daddy took a picture for me.
Look, this is the canteen.

Me, Ryan Chan, represent the USJ 3,
going to take the exam for 'class assign'.
See how smart that i look, no worry at all.
I'm ready for it!

After 10 minute, The register place getting crowded.
One of the teacher bring me up to the classroom
for the exam.

My mama & daddy wait, & wait, & wait....

After more than 1 hour, i came out from the
exam room, trust me.
I think i know all the question.
(I think so...)

2 comments:

凯雯,凯馨 said...

Ya, maybe you really do (know all the question) but do you really know the answer ? :p

荦怡 said...

成绩如何?好期待~