Lilypie 6th to 18th Ticker

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

9906~KWen's 1st Birthday

09.09.06 ~ KWen 1st Birthday
Today, our "Little Angel" might sense
the atmosphere are different,
she feel so excited till she skip twice of her nap!
* evening time she even asleep in my Mmy's arm,
might be she was too tired... but mmy felt so content!

She likes to watch we
(Ning & me) play,
especially while we play
"wildly"!

1yr old KWen
can walk with support;
can stand up without support,
likes to crawl at staircase,
got's 6 teeth already.......
actually it was a "Cousins' Gathering" for me,
I played with Ning BiaoJie whole day without "fighting",
we can get along so fine.... she even can take care of me!
Even KWen still can't really join us,
but she at least can play with us on certain games.

3 comments:

凯雯,凯馨 said...

Ya, this is like cousin gathering instead... (too bad Joelle can't join us.)

Ryan is really happy while playing Ning2 remote control car. He is still as wild as ever.

Looking forward next gathering at coming moon cake festival.

荦怡 said...

"cousins gathering" Must be a lot of fun there. Oh... hw i wish i be there too...
:(

Ryan Chan Ting En (陈廷恩) said...

KWen the moon cake festival fall on Friday! :(
Dun know my Ddy & Mmy will work late or not?!

hope I can join u all!


Joelle, we wish to play with u too...
when is your next trip to KL?